Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Time Together

Our time with Jeremy at home is quickly drawing to a close. The last few days we have spent some of our free time playing a game that our pastor and his wife taught us awhile back. It is called Take Two and you play with the tiles from a Scrabble game. We have always enjoyed playing games together as a family and this one is a current favorite.

Tonight we opted for a final game before hitting the sack. Keith won by just a few points over Jeremy but we all had fun.

I find myself not wanting to say goodnight because I know what the morning will bring. But instead of focusing on that, I will choose to be thankful for the time we have had together these last few days and what a blessing it has been. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can play some more Take Two with our whole family together.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

We love to learn new family games too...maybe you can teach me this one. :) I'm so glad you had a nice visit while Jeremy was home. We're praying for safe travel for him and for your heartstrings too. Love you!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you are still playing games. Gib and I always enjoyed that when we came for a visit.

Love, Jan