Monday, July 28, 2008

A Full House

The girls and I have returned home as have all of my boys. Jeremy is even home to spend a few days with us and I have to say that it is awesome to have all of my baby birds in the nest for awhile. Granted, not many of them look like babies anymore.

Today, after Tyler got off work, we went bowling. None of us bowled lights out but we had a great time anyway. Here are a few pictures I wanted to share.

Have you ever seen a sweeter pair of bowling shoes?

This is a great contraption that the bowling alley has to help little ones get the ball down the lane. Where were these things when we were young?

She's a natural.

Austin's turn

All arms and legs

These girls adore their big brother.

Alicia and Drew

Keith beat me both games...but not by much.

Unfortunately my camera battery died before I was ready to stop taking pictures but I'm sure that I'll have more to share over the next couple of days. Jeremy will be here until Thursday morning and we intend to make the most of our short time together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure brought back memories of our bowling time with you and the kids. Doubt I could beat them now!

Jan/Grandma

Heather said...

WOW! I did not even recogonize Jeremy! Enjoy your full nest!!

Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Where is the picture of you??? I miss you already!!

Tracy said...

Well, Jennifer, you know how it goes when you are always the one taking pictures. Actually, Keith took a few of me but I didn't like them so I opted not to show the world. :)